Atherosclerosis: Fattening Artery
9:56 PM | Author: comets
Atherosclerosis is a condition in which the artery is filled with fat deposits. Fat deposits impedes in blood circulation in the body system. This condition progresses slowly until blood circulation cannto pass through the artery affected.
Arteries in the heart and brain are major site for this condition. If it is in the heart it is called Atherosclerotic heart disease.
1. Chest Pain ( angina pectoris)--pain is relieve after some rest
1. Lifestyle modification. Avoid smoking, eating fatty foods and have regular exercise.
2. Patient with atherosclerotic heart disease should consult a physician for further assessment and medication.
1. Heart attack (myocardial infarction)-- It is not relieve by rest. Excruciating chest pain and it life threatening.
2. Congestive heart failure-- Blood is filled excessively in the heart and lungs.